having a baby

19 weeks, 5 days

Tomorrow is the big day!! Boy or Girl? My appt is at 8 in the morning and I'm going with my mom and step-mom, Audrey. I am soooo excited! We're going to Precision Imaging to get the full on sonogram. I'm so nervous. My guts tell me it's a boy, but I think I want a girl. But then I want a boy too. It doesn't matter I just can't wait! My sister Becca asked me the other day, "Taci, (she can't say Kaci) can you have a girl and a boy? I want a girl and a boy." She makes me laugh. She is probably more excited than anyone for this new baby. All I hear all day is "Taci, I got a ball for your baby and me." "Is your baby tired?" "What is your baby saying right now?" "Can the doctor take out your baby now?" She cracks me up! Well, I have to get some sleep for the big day! Whoo hoo!

0 comments: