having a baby

18 weeks, 6 days

So everyone's leaving to college soon:( All my friends are packing up to go far away to have the time of their lives. While I'm stuck here at the beautiful University of Modesto, bagging groceries for old snobby people, oh yeah, with a huge pot belly. Urgh!! I'm so sad. It was my dream to go far to college. I hate seeing college football games on TV, just thinking that I could be there. Cal Poly move in day is in 2 days. It was marked on all my calendars. I had to cross out "Kaci leaves for college!!" to put down "Kaci's OBGYN appt." I was at Target with my mom and saw all of the dorm decor. I would have loved to decorate my dorm and pack and get all organized for college. Instead, I bought some baby outfits. For some reason baby clothes always seem to make me happy:) I also got some coco butter lotion for my future stretch marks. Ew.

0 comments: